Cardiac Science Defibrillator
are designed to meet all your resuscitation needs. The ZOLL M2™ is no exception. From patient monitoring to resuscitation with high-quality CPR, the ZOLL M2 monitor/defibrillator embodies proven, reliable ZOLL core technology to ensure optimal patient care.More Trusted Technology
Rectilinear Biphasic Defibrillation
- As part of ZOLL’s portfolio of resuscitation products, the ZOLL M2 monitor/defibrillator promotes consistent, high-quality CPR and high-current defibrillation for adults and children.
- ZOLL’s unique high-current waveform has been shown to be superior to monophasic waveforms for termination of ventricular and atrial fibrillation. It has been proven most effective in treating highimpedance patients when compared to truncated exponential waveforms at the same or higher energy levels.
Patented 40 MSEC Pacing Waveform
- Delivery of unaided CPR is not good enough. ZOLL has long recognized the importance of CPR feedback. Our Real CPR help® is used worldwide helping clinicians deliver high-quality CPR – the cornerstone of successful resuscitation.
Reusable Hands-free Soft Paddles
- Unique, constant-current, 40 msec pacing has the highest capture rate at the lowest average current required, ensuring efficacy and patient comfort. Validated with over 4,000 patients in more than 16 studies.
- ZOLL’s trusted technology replaces external paddles and allows for shock delivery with Real CPR Help® included.
- The ZOLL M2 professional defibrillator helps you deliver high-quality, resuscitation care to adult and pediatric patients by offering an array of life-saving features:
- CPR feedback to ensure delivery of high-quality CPR and successful resuscitation
- Cardioversion and pacing for patients with tachycardia and bradycardia
- AED mode with proven algorithms for both adults and children
- Designed for clinicians, hospital staff, and
- emergency responders to offer high-quality patient care, the ZOLL M2 incorporates proven, best-inclass technology, including: defibrillation, pacing, cardioversion, and real-time CPR feedback—all for a lower total cost of ownership, empowering you to help save more lives.
- From a simple shock box to the most complex patient management challenges, the ZOLL M2 offers various options for all patient resuscitation needs, including SpO2, 12-lead ECG, NIBP, EtCO2, Impedance Pneumography, and Temperature.